Friday 6 March 2015

Final Countdown: Jamaica!


Something I'm really excited about is that in a few more days, I'm going to be in Jamaica! 

I've never been there before, but I have been lucky enough to travel to Cuba and Barbados. I loved both of those trips, so I can only hope that I'll also love this one!

If I'm being honest, I'm not all that sure as to what I'll have the chance to do in Jamaica, I'm not aware as to what's planned, where we're going to go, what we're going to do, but I find that sometimes it can add a whole lot more amazement to a trip. 

As you can see, I've already started to pack a bit! I'm a terrible procrastinator that usually waits the day before we leave to pack, so my parents made sure that I got a head start. So far it's only some dresses, shorts, swimsuits and sandals, but I can't wait to escape the snow for a little bit!

I hope that I'll be able to take loads of pictures while I'm there and posts some of them on here.


Until next time!

Post a Comment