Friday 31 July 2015

Fashion Friday #2

Here it is, my second Fashion Friday!
Cropped Out Black With Red
Crop Top - Miss Selfridge black bralette top
Pants - Topshop jeans
Blazer - MANGO 3 4 sleeve white blazer
Shoes - Prada high heel sandals
Hat - Monki black floppy hat

Recently I've been seeing a lot of black on black outfits, so I decided to create my own.

Crop tops have been an item of the summer no matter if you wear it with a skirt, high waisted shorts or low rise jeans, so I matched the black crop top with a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans. I paired the outfit with a white blazer to add a colour contrast to it.

I personally don't like wearing heels all that much, but I decided on strappy heels for this outfit because in the summer, you don't want your feet trapped in shoes (let alone heels) all day, so strappy heels seemed like a good alternative which still allows your feet to breath while it dresses up the outfit.

I love hats in the summer because not only are they a great accessory, but it's great protection from the sun which is always a good thing to have. 

Red is known to be a bold colour when it comes to lipstick and/or nail polish, and that's exactly why I chose red for the lipstick and nail polish.

I find that the look is already confident and flirty on it's own, so I thought that I should go all the way and add the red to make the look be confident, flirty and bold. 

If you guys like the look, let me know! You can check out more of my Polyvore outfits that I've created HERE.


Until next time!

Post a Comment