Wednesday 22 July 2015

Road Trip Playlist

I've been on a few road trips since the start of summer for softball tournaments and although I have many songs on my phone, I usually listen to the same songs during a trip. Add a few or take some away, it's roughly what I listen to during road trips. 

As it's pretty clear, I've decided to share my road trip playlist and I hope you enjoy it or at least some of the songs!




Acoustic Songs:


Even though the playlist is pretty long, sometimes I'll skip some or listen to more of the depending on my mood and how long the trip is. Either Way, I usually stick to the songs on this playlist.

All the songs are linked, so if you think to be interested in one, go listen to it! Any song marked with * means that it's the music video/recording of the video to that song. 


My personal favourites are Love Like War by All Time Low, Cinderblock Gardens by All Time Low, Twixtor by Make Out Monday, Elevated by State Champs Air Guitar by McBusted, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, Breakeven (covered by) Boyce Avenue, One Life by Boyce Avenue, Photograph by Ed Sheeran and Long Way Home by 5 Seconds Of Summer.


I hope that you're able to find a song that you enjoy!


Until next time!

Post a Comment